ANHSI Volunteer Program
Our volunteers play an integral role in helping us provide highest quality of care for those we serve. Not only do we need the helping hands, but we also want volunteering to be a meaningful experience for our volunteers. ANSHI offers you a chance to give back, connect with your community, and answer the call of service.
During the initial interview, you may be asked the following questions:
- Why you want to become an ANHSI hospice volunteer
- What times you are available to volunteer
- Any experience that you may have had as a volunteer or relative professional experience
Currently, ANSHI is looking for volunteers for the following positions:
- Reading children’s books to patients in the Pediatrics Center.
- Helping patients fill out customer service surveys so that we receive important feedback about the quality of care we provide.
- Working behind the front desk answering phone calls and returning patient calls.
Proficiency in Spanish is preferable but not required.
Every day at Alexandria Neighborhood Health Services, Inc., we are reminded of the power of collaboration and partnerships to achieve our goals-far beyond what any single individual or organization might accomplish. Read more about A Day in the Life of a Pediatric Nurse.
Employment at ANHSI
Volunteer at ANHSI
Making a difference at Our
8 Health Centers!