Examples of Outcomes
Organizational Innovations in Primary Health Care:
Major innovations in primary health care delivery and management support
systems are underway at every level of the organization as we work to
further develop our Health Center to meet the demands of a growing low-income,
uninsured and underinsured community.
These innovations include:
- A restructuring of the Board of Directors to include
- A significant expansion of primary care services including
management of chronic illnesses and primary care services to men for
the first time in the history of the Health Center
- Access to low or no cost medications and to dental
services for the first time.
- Expanded capacity for mental health counseling and
case management services and strong collaboration between physical and
psychosocial and behavioral aspects of health
- Approval for Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement for
services to eligible clients
- Installation of a new Practice Management software
- New financial and billing policies and procedures
- A geographic expansion of outreach and delivery of
services including Arlington and other surrounding areas
- Building a strong and collaborative partnership with
the Virginia Primary Care Association and the National Association of
Community Health Centers.
Notice of Privacy Practices
Employment at ANHSI
Volunteer at ANHSI
Making a difference at Our
8 Health Centers!